- Employ local labour
- Use local supply chain
- Be the best in our industry
- Strive to deliver the best
- Be committed and enthusiastic in all we do
- Be dedicated to working together to achieve results
Pinington’s vision is to become a major regional contractor of the North West in the construction of a sustainable future.
- To be the best in the industry
- To focus our business on improving the built environment
- Sustainable future – to ensure the long term success of our business by contributing economically, environmentally and socially to the communities in which we operate.
Pinington specialises in providing building, repairs and refurbishment, mechanical and electrical services, bespoke joinery manufacture and maintenance services that are tailored to the client’s needs supported by the expertise of a supply chain of local leading suppliers.
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us. Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, worm, trojan or other malicious content, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free and maintain up to date and adequate virus-checking software. We accept no liability for any damage due to virus transmission or infection, however caused. Pinington Limited is a Limited Company, registered in England and Wales with registered number 1503477. Our registered office is at Aldrens Lane, Lancaster, LA1 2DE.