Due to increased work load Pinington have an opportunity to recruit an experienced practical QS.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, qualifications and hopefully meet the following criteria;
To have gained an appropriate professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying, either degree or HNC standard.
- To have had at least a minimum 3 to 5 years working experience working for a small to medium sized building contractor, this is of paramount importance that any candidate has had such experience.
- To have worked on building contracts ranging in value of between £100K to £2 Million.
- Have had experience of sub-contractor negotiations, sub-contract control and resolving accounts and contractual issues.
- To have the ability to understand methods of construction and the ability if required to undertake measurement exercises.
- It would be desirable if the candidate has experience of tendering, although this is not an essential requirement it would be an advantage.
- The candidate would ideally be located within a reasonable travelling distance to Lancaster, LA1 2DE. I suggest a reasonable commute would be 20 – 30 miles each way from their home.
The package and benefits we would offer would be dependent upon the candidates experience and what they can offer to the company.
If you would like to discuss the above opportunity further then please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
Jeremy S Hackett Director
Tel: 01524 599770 Fax: 01524 599771
Mobile: 07860 947410
Aldrens Lane . Lancaster . LA1 2DE