Due to increased work Pinington are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, qualifications and hopefully meet the following criteria;
- To have gained an appropriate professional qualification:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CSCS Managers Card
- First Aid Trained 5 day qualification
- Asbestos Awareness Trained
- Considerate Construction Scheme experience preferable
- To have had at least a minimum 10 years working experience working for a small to medium sized building contractor, this is of paramount importance that any candidate has had such experience.
- To have worked on building contracts ranging in value of between £100K to £2 Million
- Have had experience of managing directly employed site staff and sub-contractors on a daily basis
- To effectively manage health and safety on site on a daily basis and also review health and safety on site periodically throughout projects
- It would be desirable if the candidate has experience of working on projects registered with the Considerate Construction Scheme
- The candidate would ideally be located within the North West of England with the majority of projects located within Lancashire and Cumbria
- The package and benefits we would offer would be dependent upon the candidates experience and what they can offer to the company.
We would welcome a copy of your CV forward to
Jeremy S Hackett Director
Tel: 01524 599770 Fax: 01524 599771
Mobile: 07860 947410
Aldrens Lane . Lancaster . LA1 2DE